At Chase Heating & Cooling, the safety of our customers and our employees is a top priority every day. While we observe health and safety standards and procedures on a daily basis, we wanted to make you are aware of the extra precautions we are taking. Our goal is to ensure everyone stays healthy during this time of heightened concern.
- We are closely monitoring daily updates and recommendations from the CDC.
- Gloves are being worn by all staff when appropriate for the task.
- We are sanitizing our service trucks and tools.
- We continue to wear shoe covers when entering and working in your home.
- We sanitize our work area in your home when our job is completed.
- We are increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting our office and warehouse.
- We are making a concerted effort to emphasize to our entire staff the importance of thorough hand washing. This means fronts, backs, wrists, and between fingers for at least twenty seconds with hot water at each washing.
- Team members have also been instructed not to come to work if they experience fever or other flu-like symptoms.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us here or call today at 630-551-5332.